Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Food Ideas 2011


I saw this CUTE idea and HAD to do it. Please go look at the blog where I got this idea from. It is called "The Smith Family" blog. She has a whole Halloween party laid out for you to look at - FABULOUS. I liked this idea because it was super easy and super cute. CLICK HERE to go to the post.
Sandwiches are easy to make - the only extra touch is printing out the clip art, cutting it out and adhering the legs and hats to toothpicks. 
Here are the links to the clip I used - LEGS CLICK HERE   HATS CLICK HERE

I saw this idea on BHG. They had a refried bean dip with lettuce for grass. I made a black bean dip RECIPE HERE, and made guacamole for the grass. The guacamole helped hold up the tree and grave stones. Cut out shapes from tortillas, brush with oil, cook until golden brown. 

Also, check out the gingerbread skeleton men I made. Click HERE to go to the post.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up to...


3 comments:

  1. These are such cute idea! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm here from Tatertots & Jello :)

    -Bonnie @ Revolutionaries
    http://bonniegetchell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens those are too cute! I'm loving the witch parts and the ginger skeletons! How clever! I would be delighted to have you stop by and link this up to my VIP party this weekend! http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/10/vip-party-34.html Have a safe and happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was browsing and found your blog, and was so happy you’ve got interesting Halloween Food ! Thanks for sharing and I do hope I could pin some nice photos on my Pinterest boards. Good day!

    ReplyDelete