Monday, March 20, 2017

Have a "Tea"riffic Birthday Gift Basket Idea



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I have a problem. I can't just give ordinary presents. They need to have a bit of a creative side to them. Sometimes I have to give in and just get a present due to time restrictions or a lack of creative juices at the moment. The present needs to be inspired by the recipient of the gift of course. I try to think of what the individuals likes and dislikes are. I have to think about it for a while. I don't always know what the gift is going to be when I go shopping, like in this case. I just happened so see this adorable cup - and I thought - tea gift set. I lucked out and had scrapbook paper that went with the cup, and the gift card. I was able to put cute tags with some of the items, and dress up the gift card holder. This is what I put in the cup:


Here is the tag I made. I glued it to a skewer and tied a lace bow on it. 


I hope this idea helps you if you like to give creative gifts too!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment